Wednesday

Welcome Jones High School!


Under the capable direction of Carla Carmichael the Jones High School drama club will present their Spring play A Midsummer Night's Midterm on schedule, school destroying flames not withstanding.

About a month ago I received an email from the harried MS. Carmichael regarding their lack of performance space due to a fire that destroyed their entire facility in December. When I heard about the fire it occured to me that I wished there was something we could do, so naturally I volunteered our space free of charge.

The Longhorn thespians will present their play three times this Friday at 10am, 12:30 and 7 Pm. We are happy to have them and hope to invite them back as long as they are in need of space, we wish you well guys, valla con Dios!

Be looking for some new entries to the costume shop blog on Dramorama.com featuring ideas from Jones high school students!

No comments: